AKI - atari keyboard interface ; USB version; (usb keyboards, including wireless ones)
First such a device worldwide for Your atari 8bit !
- If you are not familiar with soldering or you do not have proper tools, please LET a pro technician do it for you or send me your ATARI BOARD for installation. Upgrade installation cost is 10€ only. Contact me to arrange installation.
- Please remeber - wrong tools usage or low skills may damage atari and ultimate; any damage/harm to your hardware is NOT subject of any kind of warranty.
- Installation is easy, but unexperienced hands can do a lot of damage. Please, do not ask me questions WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG WITH INSTALLATION - answer will be always the same - I DO NOT KNOW
- AKI USB device
- USB socket cable
Step by step:
- desolder/remove pokey
- insert AKI
- insert POKEY BACK
- make connection of 4 wires to pcb ( START, SELECT,OPTION, RESET)
- drill a hole in atari case, fit USB sockect and connect to AKI PCB (both black cables on the right as seen at pictures)
- ready :-)